Open Access Journal - current issue: No 2 (110) 2021 Vol 28 Download
POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH is a scientific journal with a worldwide circulation. This journal is published quarterly (four times a year) by Gdansk University of Technology (Gdańsk Tech). On September 1994, the first issue of POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH was published.
The main objective of this journal is to present original research, innovative scientific ideas, and significant findings and applications in the field of:
Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering and Underwater Technology
The scope of the journal covers selected issues related to all phases of product lifecycle and corresponding technologies for offshore floating and fixed structures and their components.
All researchers are invited to submit for peer review and publication their original papers related to methods of the design; production; manufacturing; maintenance and operational processes of such technical items as:
- all types of vessels and their equipment,
- fixed and floating offshore units and their components,
- autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) and remotely operated vehicle (ROV).
We welcome submissions from these fields in the following technical topics:
- ship hydrodynamics: buoyancy and stability, ship resistance and propulsion, etc.,
- structural integrity of ship and offshore unit structures: materials, welding, fatigue and fracture, etc.,
- marine equipment: ship and offshore unit power plants, overboarding equipment, etc.
POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH provides:
- an open access research journal for scientists, scholars, researchers and engineers to exchange their research work, technical notes and surveying results among professionals throughout the world in e-journals or print publications,
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) number to papers after publication.
POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH is covered by 40 abstracting & indexing services, including Scopus and Web of Science - Science Citation Index Expanded.
POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH has access to Similarity Check (previously known as CrossCheck). It is a plagiarism screening system that allows for comprehensive manuscript screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH processing charge is 500 Euro. PMR charges nominal publication fee to offset expenses associated with the overall journal operations including: open access charges; indexing and abstracting services; English language editing, website maintenance, etc.
The acceptance of manuscripts by POLISH MARITIME RESEARCH takes anywhere between 3 to 6 months (peer review and production processes).
Online ISSN: 2083-7429
InCites Journal Citation Reports
Impact factor 2019: 1.263
CiteScore 2019: 2.4
Publisher: Institute of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering