Date added: 2021-10-15
Protection of inventions in Poland and worldwide - JWP Foundation invite for webinar
Free online webinar on 19th Oct’21 for all people interested in protection of innovations not only in Poland but worldwide as well.
Please be with us and get to know how to protect an innovation? What is a patent document? How to use databases during the innovation process? And even more.
15:00 - 16:00 - webinar
16:00 - 16:15 - discussion with expert
Paulina Młynarska - european patent attorney
Types of intelectual property rights – a brief overview
• How many types of IP rights can protect one product?
• Role and value of patents
• Can every innovation be patented? What is a patent for an invention?
• Structure of a patent document
• What is the difference between an invention and a utility model - differences in the approach to protection
• Who owns a patent?
• How to protect inventions in Poland, and how to do it worldwide?
• Patent databases as a source of knowledge
• Patentability vs. patent clearance
• What if my idea is already patented?
• Who is a patent attorney?