Date added: 2022-02-15
Fulbright Junior Research Award
The program accepts applications from all fields, except for projects requiring direct contact with the patient.
Information for applicants
In the program can take part candidates who:
- are Polish citizens and do not have dual Polish and American citizenship or a permanent residence card in the USA (green card),
- preparing a doctoral dissertation in Polish entities authorized to confer a doctoral degree, and their doctoral dissertation will be completed not earlier than after returning from the scholarship,
- have a very good command of the English language,
- comply with the formal requirements of a J-1 visa,
- do not reside in the USA at the time of applying for the scholarship, and their total stay in the USA in the last 6 years preceding the submission of the application is less than 5 years,
- preference is given to persons who have stayed in the US for less than 9 months in the last 5 years.
Call for proposals
The call for applications lasts until May 27th, 2022.
Details are available .