Date added: 2021-11-26
New possibilities for students and not only! FMEST Dean appointed the Council of Entrepreneurs
Inaugural meeting of the Council was held online on 25 November.
Due to the appointing of the Council of Entrepreneurs, students and researchers will be able to benefit from apprenticeship and practical activities in buoyant companies, stipend programs, traninings and courses, post-graduate studies and industrial workshops. Companies in turn will benefit from gaining access to qualified staff - artists of engineering.
Key objectives of the Council include:
– supporting the university in works on adjusting the educational offer to the current needs of the job market;
– cooperation in the process of defining the education effects and development of curricula;
– cooperation within the scope of exchanging knowledge and experience between the world of science and the world of business, business-related institutions and public sector institutions;
– undertaking joint activities connected with enterprises of scientific-economic nature;
– supporting the activities of students' science clubs.
During the first meeting a presentation on the structure of the FMEST was given, the scope of cooperation was discussed and activities undertaken by the science clubs were presented. A preliminary discussion on the cooperation with the entrepreneurs was also held.
The following companies participated in the initial meeting: SYLVA Sp. z o.o., Techno Marine Sp. z o.o., Mitutoyo Polska Sp. z o.o., Polski Rejestr Statków SA, Sunreef Venture S.A., CLIMAREM Sp. z o.o., Hydromega Sp. z o.o., Morad Sp. z o.o., ANWIL S.A., NAVA Sp. z o.o., NavArt, ROTOR Sp. z o. o., Sp. K., Rema S.A., Base Group Sp. z. o.o., MECHANIKA-RADMOR Sp. z o.o., Group WB oraz Flex.
Regulations of the Council of Entrepreneurs is available on the website.